Industrial-Buildings.com is a division of Rapidset Metal Buildings Based in Colorado Springs, CO. We at Rapidset Metal Buildings are committed to delivering the best value in steel buildings to our customers. With projects ranging from workshop buildings to large warehouses, Rapidset customers benefit from our knowledgeable engineers and our belief that customers deserve to receive courteous and timely help from planning a purchase through assembly.
- Rapidset Metal Buildings have been sold and delivered to 49 States and many locations around the world..
- Building sales, design, engineering, detailing, assembly drawings and shop drawings are done at the operations office located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- We contract with top manufacturers throughout the United States to acquire the materials for the buildings that we design. Volume purchasing results in cost savings that we in turn pass along to our customers.
- Our investment in information technology benefits our customers by keeping our operational costs as low as possible.
- Between them, the company owners have nearly 50 years experience in building contracting and construction.
- Rapidset has origins dating back to 1992 when Plumbline Commercial Builders was started in Colorado Springs. SteelBuildingSupplier.com was incorporated as a separate company in October 2000 which later became Rapidset Metal Buildings. In Depth History